The Mystery Blogger Award!
A huge thank you to Tia from Tall Blonde Tales for nominating me for this!! I’m so overwhelmed to have been nominated for this award! She is a wonderful blogger and a Potterhead too!! Check out her blog here!!
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma. Check out her blog here!!
4. Answer the questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about you.
6. Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
7. Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link to your best posts.
Three (random) things about me and my best posts:
1.I am an introvert in real life but an extrovert in writing.
2.I love learning new things but I hate school.
3.I am super weird and awkward and love using exclamation marks.
I don’t know which are my best posts. I love my posts when I’m writing them but after a few days, I begin to find all sorts of things wrong with them. But here’s an article and two poems that still remain okay.
1. Breaking Barriers (article)
2. Day (poem)
Her Questions (and my answers):
1. Why did you start your blog?
It wasn’t a planned decision. I was introduced to the idea by my brother. Check out his blog here!
It was reckless and sort of just happened. My blog is basically a place for me to express my thoughts freely. I am terrible at talking to people and have a really bad sense of humor. Writing doesn’t require those.
2. What’s your favourite cookie, and why?
I like butter cookies, I guess. I don’t know why. Maybe, because they um…taste good? I have a generally unenthusiastic approach towards food. Hence, the stupid answer.
3. Which would you prefer: a holiday in the frosty cold or somewhere hot and tropical like the beach?
A holiday in the frosty cold, definitely. For some reason, I love wearing sweaters even in the summer. And summer is my least favourite season.
4. What is the most valuable blogging lesson you’ve learnt?
I’ve learnt that the journey matters more than the destination. I’ve made some great blogging friends here, something that I wouldn’t have been able to do in real life (read awkwardness above) and the importance of sticking to a schedule. I have also learnt a lot from certain bloggers’ posts.
5. If you could transform into an animal (any animal – real or fantasy), what would it be and why?
This is a good question! I basically love all animals, so it’s pretty hard to choose one. I think I’d want to be a phoenix because their tears have healing properties (for some reason, I also have a weird love for tears). And I really love Fawkes. So..
1. the flood
3.A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS
5. Catie Blogs
6. Daughter of the Light
7. Poetry and Life of an Irrelevant Girl
9. FarFar Away
10. ella isn’t studying
11.View from the Back
13.Hawthorn Book Reviews
And you!! If you feel like you would enjoy answering these questions
or are out of post ideas,consider yourself nominated!!
My Questions For You:
1.Who or what is your biggest inspiration and why?
2.Have you ever seen a ghost? Or would you want to?
3.Which is your favourite book and why?
4.Have you made any predictions?
5.Imagine you were fated to remain a fictional character forever. If you could only choose between Voldemort and Dolores Umbridge, whom would you choose?
OR (in case you haven’t read the Harry Potter books)
If you could see the whole world in only one colour, which one would you choose: black or white?
That was all for this post! Thank you!