Hope you all are having a great day! So this is the second post in the same day and I’m sorry for straying from my schedule. But I was too excited to keep it for later. So, here we go!
I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude towards Aushi for nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award which is my first ever award!!
Please check out her blog, Stuggle:build:experience here! She posts amazing inspirational content and it’s a pleasure to go through her works! This is just one of my favourite posts by her!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
Provide the link to the award creator of Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal inspiration.
Her Questions For Me (and my answers):
1.What is your advice to the new bloggers?
Well, being new myself, I’m not sure what to say. But from my experience, I’d say try to build a blog that distinguishes you and sets you apart. I also believe being a part of the WordPress community rather than being just a WordPress user will be of tremendous help, both in terms of individual and professional growth.
2.What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing and drawing/designing. I’ve been going a bit crazy with Canva since I found out about it. Overall, I like doing anything that requires work and imagination!
3.What are your tips for a good life?
I don’t think I have any good tips..I guess expecting the worst helps you appreciate every thing. That way, you’ll always have something to be thankful for. And being honest even if it hurts the person. The truth might cause momentary pain but it’s always the best choice in the long run.
4.What are two things you are happy for?
I am grateful for a supportive family which includes our pets.
And books(which means I’m indirectly thankful for authors) and music! Oops, that’s more than two..
5.What inspires you to write?
My thoughts, as the name of this blog implies. I am an overthinker and this blog is a place for me to let it all out. Sometimes, I also derive inspiration from books and the happenings around me. However, most of my poems are birthed from strong emotions or memories.
1. Writing feels good
2. Sunflower Seeds
3. Joseyphina’s World
4. Life With Laughter
5. Bloom N Adore
7. Stardust and Stories
8. Whispering Heart
9. And the first two people to read this post! (bet you didn’t notice I left out 6!)
Here are my questions for you:
1.What inspired you to start a blog and what keeps you going?
2. Which is your favourite book, weather and animal. Reasons?
3. Who is your role model(if any) and how have they inspired you?
3. Who is the most inspiring person you’ve come across and how have they inspired you?
4. An inspiring and motivating quote (by you or anyone else).
5. What according to you is the most productive time of the day?
I would like to once again thank Aushi for nominating me! This was a wonderful experience! And I hope my questions aren’t too cliche. Thank you and see you soon!